Where to Start
PANDAS Awareness Day
food dye free
guide for parents
help for parents
out of sync
where to start
October 19, 2016
1. Get excited about everyone eating healthier!
2. Have others around them eating the same foods. Don't allow siblings to eat junk food in front of them.
3. Don't make it a punishment or a chore to eat new healthy foods.
4. Explain why these foods are...
October 8, 2016
1. Read, research, use this site and others – Arm yourself with information. You need to be the advocate for your child and you can't do this without knowledge.
2. Get organized – When things are disorganized, everyone becomes frazzled. It is easy to lose...
September 24, 2016
Recognizing Good Behavior Tops Dr. Alan Kazdin's List of Parenting 'Dos'
By SYLVIA JOHNSON
Sept. 15, 2009 —
Dr. Alan Kazdin of Yale University Parenting Center and Child Conduct Clinic offers 10 tips for dealing with defiant children.
All of the following tips are based on...