Where to Start
DETOX AND DIET - A KEY TO YOUR CHILD'S HEALTH
March 19, 2017
10 Tips to Get Kids to Try New Foods
October 19, 2016
Sensory Activities You Can Do Every Day:
October 13, 2016
How my Son was Kidnapped Without Ever Leaving Home
October 9, 2016
14 Ways to Save Your Sanity When Raising a Child With Special Needs
October 8, 2016
10 Tips for Parents of Defiant Children
September 24, 2016
1. Get excited about everyone eating healthier!
2. Have others around them eating the same foods. Don't allow siblings to eat junk food in front of them.
3. Don't make it a punishment or a chore to eat new healthy foods.
4. Explain why these foods are better and how they will help them to be healthier.
5. Take them shopping and let them pick out the foods.
6. Find a garden or orchard where you can pick your own food.
7. Put new foods in the packaging that they are used to. (Put gluten free pretzels in the old pretzel bag).
8. Make a sticker chart to reinforce each time they tried something new, even a small bite.
9. Buy some cookbooks with nice photographs and encourage them to chose recipes that they will eat.
10. Have them help you plan and cook the meals.
food dye free
PANDAS Awareness Day
guide for parents
help for parents
out of sync
where to start
March 2017 (1)
October 2016 (4)
September 2016 (1)